Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Friday 23 March 2012

I Re-Decorated!

You might have noticed that I've had a little bit of a Spring-clean and a big redecorate around here! I loved the old background, but none of the available text colours would show up on all of it. So, sadly, it had to go. Also, Mum and Dad bought me a sock set a couple of years ago that is brown and different shades of pink, and I love the colour combination. :)

Anyway...

Today, I have achieved. It took a lot of work. Literally weeks of work. And the expense...well. Crazy stuff. But, eventually, I have achieved my goal.


Yup, a Kermit backpack will be winging (flippering?!) it's way to me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment