Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Thursday 8 March 2012

Check It Out! Tie The Knot Creative.

Today's Check It Out! offering...Tie The Knot Creative.

Tie The Knot are very closely related to Hey Cutie! who I featured a couple of weeks ago, which means the same awesome style and great customer service...Yay! :)

I ordered one of these adorable cake-toppers to adorn my family Christmas cake this past Christmas:


Cute Christmas Cake Topper (Deer) [£10]

Mr & Mrs Snowman Cake Topper [£10] 

Christmas Wine Glass Charms [£8]
(Super-cute!!)

 Tie The Knot Creative are for life, not just for Christmas:

Owlways And Forever Wedding Cake Topper [£15]


Invitations, RSVPs and other wedding and event stationery [prices available on request] 


Bird Cage Table Numbers (price available on request).
I am in love with the bird cage table numbers. I would like to get married again, just so that I need some of them. ♥

If you have plans for a big event in 2012 (13...14...15...etc) contact Tie The Knot Creative for some beautiful additions to your special occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment