Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Saturday 12 October 2013

The Weird Question Tag

1) A nickname that only your family call you? My Great-Grandma used to call me "Sunbeam"...That's about it!

2) Weird habit? Erm...I should probably ask other people about this. I have an OCD about checking things. Anything. All the things. That's probably my worst habit, not sure if it's weird.

3) Weird phobia? I can't eat chicken wings because they have tiny little elbows.

4) Song you blast when you're alone? SO many. Most of my music choices are pretty shameful to the general population. I do love the Dapper Dans' boy band medley though. That includes One Direction and barbershop, so that's probably the most conventionally shameful (but check out how they make 1D almost bearable).



5) Biggest pet peeve? Ignorance, in all forms.

6) Nervous habit? Biting my lip.

7) What side of the bed do you sleep on? As you look at the bed from the bottom, the left hand side. However in hotels, etc, the door/window arragement may demand otherwise.

8) First stuffed animal, and it's name? A little pink chick, usually known as Little Pink Chick. Dad brought it to the maternity ward for me, so that was my very very first toy ever.

9) Drink you always order at Starbucks? I have three regulars: skinny hazelnut (or Toffee Nut, preferrably) hot chocolate, berry hibiscus refresher, or skinny chocolate cream frappe.

10) Beauty regime you preach but don't practice? I don't really have a beauty regime, or talk about them. I buy a lot of exfoliators and don't use them, does that count?

11) Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the water, usually.

12) Weird body skills? I can write with both hands, do the splits, how weird are we getting here?

13) Favourite comfort food? Depends what mood I'm in. Pasta, cake, chocolate...It's all good.

14) What is the phrase or exclamation you always say? Erm..."We'll have to see..."/"Maybe..." when I run out of responses on the phone.

15) What do you wear to bed? Varies, usually pyjamas of some description.

I know there's been a lot of hoo-ha about this site, but hey, I'm an adult, I know how to delete an account, and I assure you I'm not going to kill myself. So, if you have any more weird (or non-weird) questions that weren't in the tag, ASK ME and I will answer a few of the best in a future blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment