Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Monday 14 November 2011

Check It Out! Hey Cutie!

I work in a shop, in a shopping center. However, I don't do my Christmas shopping there if I can help it.

I'll be trying to buy whatever I can't make myself for gifts this Christmas from private crafters/sellers wherever possible this year, so I will also be sharing with you some of my favourite people/companies over the coming weeks until Christmas...

First up: The lovely "Hey Cutie!" design have LOADS of original jewellery designs available cut from acrylic in amazing colours and made right here in Sheffield. Here are some of my favourites:

"Cat's Eyes" [Also available in Black or Red, £8]

"Two For Joy" [£8] 

Personalised Name Necklace [Also available in (deep breath) Red, Blue, Baby Blue, Maroon, Yellow, Green, Lime, Orange, Barbie Pink, Baby Pink or Black, £15]


Teacup Ring [£4.50]
There are loads more items available, necklaces, brooches and earrings, so if you are looking for something hand-made and unusual for Christmas pressies, head over to http://www.heycutie.co.uk/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment