Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Saturday 7 December 2013

Awesome Video - Femme Visibility.

This awesome video was posted this week, by Megan Evans of "What Wegan Did Next" fame...


It's a bit of a detour from the topics I usually post about, but I think the video really does contain a number of messages (as well as the main one, obviously) that should be important to ALL women, gay, straight or otherwise, including...

Femininity means strength.
How you look shouldn't affect who you love.
Challenge stereotypes!
What you look like has NO bearing on who you are inside.


Along with the original message, I think they're pretty important messages for everyone to hear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment