Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Saturday 31 December 2011

So Long, 2011. Happy New Year, Everyone!

[Insert Traditional New Year Blog Post Here]

OK, everyone does them, so I'll keep this one brief (for me)...

2011 wasn't easy for many reasons, Mum being on life support/intensive care, Dad having surgery, saying goodbye to my puppy, money or lack thereof, having my purse stolen, etc, etc, etc...It was pretty sucky to be fair.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, 2011...buh-bye.

There were great bits too, seeing two of my bestest friends in the whole world and their lovely other halves get married, people busy growing little people, new puppies, booking my first Disney World holiday, the invention of magnetic and crackle nail varnish (OK, that's pretty far down the list ;), I got my Dyson repaired, etc, etc...The list goes on. I think the good out-weighed the bad. :)


So what's coming in 2012? Disney World, first trip EVER. 25 years in the waiting. SOOOOOO excited. A couple of very special little people making their arrival (no, I am not making an announcement, no stowaways here), our 5th wedding anniversary, J's 30th birthday, paying off at least one, maybe two big bills...And who knows what else!!


Thank you to everyone who was part of 2011, I love you. See you in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment