Ahoy-hoy!

My place to share lots of photographs of my random crafty, makery, bakery and cookery projects, as well as random thoughts that might strike me and are too long for Twitter...

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

My Nail Blog

As it appears the "pressure" of regular readers makes me update more often (which can only be a good thing!) I decided to post a link to my nail blog...ie, what I do when I don't need full use of my hands for baking/sewing/knitting/crafting.

Checking the stats over 6000 people have looked at YNails? since I created it, I'm pretty shocked!

I've had a couple of emails from a couple of the 6000+ asking me where I work. They are always rather surprised when I say "A music shop". But essentially, you can't work in a nail salon until you can do gel/acrylic. You can't do gel/acrylic without insurance. You can't get insurance without a qualification, and you can't get that qualification without spending around £650-1000 on a course. So...this will remain amateur for the forseeable future.

And some pretties to keep things interesting...


S'cuse the pre-clean-up photo! :S Forgot to take one afterwards.

OTT wedding nails!


2 comments:

  1. I like the blue ones the best. Another hidden talent. Well...not hidden anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't done any of the technique in the blue one for a while, should go back to it really.

    ReplyDelete